Tuesday 28 May 2013

Even More Backgrounds

Last one I promise... This is from an adaptation project where we took a picture, photo, painting etc and adapted it into an animated background. The image I chose to adapt was this painting by American painter Grant Wood:


I chose this painting as I thought it would look great in an animation, I particularly like the perspective and also the shape of the hills and trees in the background. In my version kept the perspective and but I simplified the background slightly. I added a camera move in Toon Boom and also added a couple of people, a bit of chimney smoke and some movement to the trees. I'm really pleased with how this turned out I think it works nicely as an animated background.

(Sorry it's a link and not embedded video but YouTube will not link to Blogger at the moment.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giQJi-UVXA8






No comments:

Post a Comment