Monday 18 August 2014

i Animate

Recently I've been looking into the iAnimate online school. It's an online animation school run by working professionals who teach and mentor students as they learn and refine their animation skills. It sounds very interesting and exciting and I'm planning on taking one of their workshops during my 3rd year to give my animation that extra boost. I would like to take the close up face and lip sync course and then hopefully push on and take the following few courses after that so for the next couple of months until I apply my plan is to focus on just walk and run cycles and other animation exercises such as heavy lifts and pushing objects. I want to make sure that my animation principles and body mechanics are up to scratch before I start worrying about lip sync and polish.

They also have a very good selection of podcasts which I have been listening to while at work for the last few weeks. They are incredibly interesting and informative and I would recommend anybody with a dream of working in features to give them all a listen. I've managed every single one now and I'm waiting patiently for the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment