Monday 29 September 2014

Life Drawing

This morning I had my first life drawing class since about March. Obviously I was rusty as I haven't really been doing any drawing recently let alone drawing figures which is the thing I find most challenging.

Here are a few of my drawings. There are some quick 30 second poses and then a few 10 minute poses. I've come a long way with my life drawing since I first started the course but I've got even further to go. I'm fairly happy how a couple of these turned out. I still need to work on my proportions, especially legs and heads which is something that always seems to stump me.

My favourite is the last one. The one above it would have been good had I got the proportion of the raised leg and upper arm correct. If anybody thinks otherwise feel free to comment.


30 Second Poses
5 Minute Pose

10 Minute Pose

15 Minute Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment